HKS replica exhaust True duel and cat back

Dblock

I have for sale here a HKS replica exhaust

Its a replica of the HKS exhaust and its true duel. True duel meaning it doesnt choke down to one pipe for all 6 cylinders, it keeps 2 seperate pipes from the manifold back. Its a good looking exhaust IMO nice beefy cans make it look like a proper exhaust. It actually looks better on the car IMO. its made out of stainless steel and is nice and shiny (pics below).

Now its sounds great there is no doubt about it, but the reason im selling is because it isnt the sound Im personally after. It sounds meaty and deep. If you hate rasp then you will love this exhuast. Its deep and bassy the little pipe things ontop of the exhuast act like a resonator or a port tuned box for a sub woofer cancelling out raspy high frequencies and spitting out sub60hz sound. I think its sub 60hz anyway thats just my ear. When you start the car its growls but then 30seconds later its actaully not as loud as you think it will be. When I first joined I was told I was a loud exhaust with decats would make the car impossibly loud and thats not true tbh. My setup with this exhuast was dc manifolds, hdev decats and this exhaust. It is loud when you floor it but driving along its fine tbh. Its bassy and low at low revs and its just really nice when you floor it. I have had ALOT of compliments how nice it sounds but I perfer the more german little bit of rasp sound of my current exhaust. I can point you to some videos if you need to hear it.

Now this is cat back. It replaces your Y pipe, mid pipe and back box so its a true cat back. So its alot of exhaust for your money. It doesn fit UK cars without modification (i havent tried) but it can be easily adjusted to clear the cooling fins on the UK diffs. It shouldnt be too much bother Im sure a fair few people have done it. Plus its an exhaust plus the Y pipe so its a bargain!

Im looking for £320 picked up from Dundee or Arbroath but can arrange delivery to Stonehaven/Aberdeen for free or anywhere in the country for the price of postage. PM me for more high res picture if you want them Any questions or offers please just PM me or if you perfer to phone me just pm me for my mobile. Also exuse the mess of a room :blush::lol: .

img2817i.jpg

img2818v.jpg

img2819we.jpg

img2820l.jpg

img2823ua.jpg

:thumbs:

Is it just needing modification to clear the diff on UK models?

Or are other mods required in order for it to fit a UK Zed?

Thanks

As far as I know it needs to clear the diff. I can't see anything else needing changed but I've never been under a uk zed :thumbs:

Sold mate?

Could you pack it very well? since i live in DK so i need a currier to pick it up, and delivery it, and they aren't very kind to the packages.

Well someone said they would take it but now they arent responding? So il give them another day or two.

Whats DK :lol: I could package it how ever you want TBH. I only got it in a box but I could pad it out if you wanted. :thumbs:

Sold mate?

Could you pack it very well? since i live in DK so i need a currier to pick it up, and delivery it, and they aren't very kind to the packages.

Well someone said they would take it but now they arent responding? So il give them another day or two.

Whats DK :lol: I could package it how ever you want TBH. I only got it in a box but I could pad it out if you wanted. :thumbs:

DK = Denmark.....not Drift King or Donkey Kong....

DK = Denmark :)

sounds awesome! i just got some boxes from UK and they were.. hmm SMASHED up big time :) like they have been used for a baseball match or something :)

let me know if they dont respond then we can arrange something.

Could you send me some high ress pictures at gamestation2400@gmail.com

i'll especially like to see the exhaust tips

• 1 month later...