Exhaust smoke / Burning oil. How to remove limiter

coope046a

hi guys iv just got a 350z and iv got two big questions. 1st is what could be the cause to my car burning oil and making a lot of smoke when i put my foot down and secound is how do i remove the 112mph limit on the top end?

thanks. :wacko:

firstly is the smoke black or blue? Back of the bumper oily? Secondly You need either a HKS speed limit defencer or an Uprev.

its blue and iv checked the piston presure and they are all the same so i hope its the valve stem seals as i only need to remove the heads. Where can i get these limit removers and how much? can it not be plugged into a computer and taken off?

thanks for your help guys.

as far as I understand it.

If you have a jap import then a speedo converter will also remove the limit because it tricks the car into thinking its going slower than it is. IE KPH to MPH.

I dont also know if putting UK clocks on removes the limit or not. I have UK clocks on mine and its certainly not limited, neither was it with a speedo converter on it.

That however isnt to say its either been mapped or has something else hiding somewhere to remove the limit.