Canon 40D

chrisjones6699

I recently upgraded from my 40D to a 7D. I was going to keep my 40D but fancy a nice new lens for my 7D so I think its time to put it up for sale.

The camera is in very good condition with slight (but unnoticeable when in use) scratches on the back screen. I have looked after it with immense care and cleaned it regularly. The camera is 4 years old so you will appreciate the condition when looking at the photos.

Camera bodies depreciate (because they are updated almost every year) but the lenses do not and hold value well. I am offering the 40D with two lenses. The first is the kit lens that came with my 7D. EFS 18-135mm IS. The lens has not been used and is immaculate. The second is the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM. It was bought shortly after the 40D and is also in very good condition.

The camera is unboxed and I'm having trouble locating the charger (not to worry, i will find it and wouldn't dream of selling without). It comes with two batteries (one canon and one energizer), a 2gb CF card and a crumpler shoulder bag.

Here's a review if you want to know what its specs and details are. http://www.trustedreviews.com/Canon-EOS ... era_review

I'm looking for £950 ono

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

I'd be happy to answer any questions about this sale or if more photos are required, let me know. :thumbs:

Chris, if you have any trouble sell and would consider selling seperately then drop my a PM (don't often frequent this section!) about the 18-135 lens and a price, I've been looking for something like 18-200 but depending on cost could be tempted. No worries if you'd prefer to keep things as a package.

Hi mate what count is on the camera body ie how many shutter actions performed cheers Carl

Just got home and used a bit of software to get the number. The shutter count is at 4726. Its very very low considering the 40D is good for 100,000 snaps :thumbs:

Now that is something i never knew exsisted! i have been looking for a cheaper LSR like a 350d for 400d but just the body for a while but never knew there was a shutter count.

• 1 month later...