Coilovers > slammed.

Daze

Depend on how much you want to lower the car... if it is a fair bit then the Geo may be out quite a bit.

But every car is a bit different so you will need to see what the Geo figures is on a 3D imaging system (Hunter, Pro Align, etc)

Depending on what you want, we also have the Zeta-R coilovers that could be interesting for you.

The Zeta-R coilovers is a True Coilovers Design, and do away with the out board springs of the 350Z.

This allows the rear to run a standard linear rate ID springs and retain the dual perch design of the coilovers.

This mean you can adjust the ride height without affecting the damper stroke travel of the rear suspension.

The kit also comes with a rear toe arms that replace the standard lower arms (the one that the springs sit on).

This will allow accurate rear toe adjustments and no matter how low you go.

There are a few things ways to lower the car, but it depends on what you are after and how you want to use the car.

Ah, awesome reply thanks very much.

I'm really unsure about how low I will be going as yet. It looks like I'm going to be buying new wheels with less tyre sidewall, so I'm unsure if "just" a 30mm drop will do since I don't really want there to be much/any arch gap.

So - my question then - how much is the type of coilers you're talking about? I presume you are a trader & sell them on here?

As far as what I use my car for, I never track/drift it - its purely just a daily/fast-road. I am used to fairly hard suspension however, and I find the stock 350z suspension pretty floaty/weak from what I prefer, so maybe coilovers would suit my preference better anyway?

Anyway, get back to me on prices if possible. That's really what it all comes down to after all :) PM if you'd prefer, that'd be great.

Thanks!!