Laughable insurance quotes

fusion243

Well for starters I'm employed now so you need not worry about that. It was bought off my brother at a discount rate and not money up front. I worked throughout my time at uni originally with the plan of saving for travelling. Decided not to travel and so have a few thousand set aside in an account which is how I can afford to handle set-up costs. Hope that answers your question...

No matter how much I wanted one I refused to buy a zed if I couldn't get insurance under £700, with my dad and other half on it its £630 (with minor mods), without them it was over £900, so I bought one :) we pay £1600 for all three cars (motorized to come lol), which isn't bad seeing as they include a zed and a supra tt :thumbs:

No matter how much I wanted one I refused to buy a zed if I couldn't get insurance under £700, with my dad and other half on it its £630 (with minor mods), without them it was over £900, so I bought one :) we pay £1600 for all three cars (motorized to come lol), which isn't bad seeing as they include a zed and a supra tt :thumbs:

Haha - I don't think I've ever had a quote <£1000, regardless of car :(

Well for starters I'm employed now so you need not worry about that. It was bought off my brother at a discount rate and not money up front. I worked throughout my time at uni originally with the plan of saving for travelling. Decided not to travel and so have a few thousand set aside in an account which is how I can afford to handle set-up costs. Hope that answers your question...

Hope you weren't offended,just that knowing how much these cars cost to run had me wondering. :surrender:

Hope you weren't offended,just that knowing how much these cars cost to run had me wondering. :surrender:

No worries - I guess I was a bit defensive :lol: With regards to the running costs - I do worry about them a bit but when I was doing research before, everywhere seemed to say that servicing etc was pretty cheap and so the only noticeable cost increase would be in petrol which I felt I would be able to handle since I won't be using the car to commute. That said, it is the only unknown I have about this whole thing so guess I can only find out in practice... :wacko: