Rain

rabbitstew

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed they dont need to use their window wipers whilst driving the zed if it rains?!

It must be a rake / angle of the front window screen, but in my car the rain hitting the windowscreen instantly beads and the force of airflow pushes the rain straight over the windowscreen, leaving it perfectly clear. It was a bit strange driving along in the pouring rain this week without having the window wipers on. Of course, once your drop your speed down around town the force of the airflow drops so its window wipers on time.

I wouldnt have thought anyone has treated the window with rain-x or the like, so just wondered if anyone else had noticed this?

Sounds like you have RainX or similar on to be honest, or PIAA wipers as Neil suggested.. I have Rain X on mine and the effects are exactly what your describing..

Maybe last owner treated it. cool tho, driving along at 70 in pouring rain with no wipes on.