R35 GTR Wheels :P :)

Sam116

:lol: thanks Chris they do look better on a black Zed :p I think the next thing i should do is invest in a decent camera yhe picture really dont show how nice these wheels suit the Zed, tints and stubby will be going on shortly, the plan is to save up for a nismo v2 front with carbon lip, ive herd shine do a nice replica :)

Ive also been doing alot of looking about for the bumper below i think its been smoothed but im still not sure what it is, iver that or get a jdm bumper with a top-secret or mastergrade carbon diffuser

350z18.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the late reply havent been on here for a while, thanks for the help Chipy on the rear bumper, much appreciated :)

Spitandhurri your zed looked B) too in the petrol station i noticed we got quite a few looks with them both parked next to each other :lol: thought there would have been a few more comments by now, wouldent suprise me if i posted in the wrong place again :lol:

• 2 weeks later...