Vinyl Z logos

Viper

took a pic of the logo on my car then printed a few Z logos onto self adhesive vinyl for the back of my metal tax disc holder

zvinyl.jpg

i have x4 at 42mm diameter and x2 at 75mm diameter going spare,

so if anyone wants one drop your username and the one you want below and ill post them out, first come first served :D

mods ~ if this isnt allowed please delete my post, cheers

Hi Viper,

Just being nosey here - what sort of printer are you using to print onto vinyl? I'm guessing a solvent one of some sort? I use a lot of a vinyl in my business (both for textiles and signage) and I really want to start printing directly onto it.

Your Z logos look pretty mint by the way!

Cheers! :thumbs:

S

Squee ~ i printed these on a small thermal printer (gerber edge from Spandex) which is hooked up to a Summa plotter i have at home, rather than the usual solvent printer. They will stand up to outdoor usage without laminating over them, its ideally suited for smaller runs

of small decals.

Though i have the use of a Nur 3000mm banner printer, Vutek UV printer and a Zund at work, which will print onto and then profile cut just about anything flat or on a roll upto 2000mm wide and 50mm thick. There's a couple of 1600mm wide HP solvents which are defunked as everything go's through the Vutek

ianphampton ~ pm your details and ill post it tomorrow