Cloudy Headlights

narcotix

Search for a post by Graham 'glrnet' think it was him who said about Megs all metal polish working?

Autosol may be too abrasive.

+1, tried and tested and works a treat.

keep the autosol well away from the headlights though

Thanks must go to Narcotix for starting this thread.....as soon as I saw it I knew this was exactly what my headlights had done; they seemed to have got far worse over the past 6 months and I was even contemplating whether I could justify purchasing new headlights :scare:

Follwed the advice of Mike above, I bought some Megs all metal polish....this did scare me somewhat as the headlights I believe are plastic and I thought this may cause harm.

Without any doubt this is the best £8.99 I have ever spent. Yes the elbow grease required, as I don't have a Kestel or any other form of electronic polisher, was monumentos. I think I will develop 'tennis elbow' after this job but definitely worth the pain. Headlights although not as good as those pictured on here in certain detailing threads now look amazing B) it's like having new eyes!!!

I could do recommend this product "megs all metal polish" any more for this job......it may seem strange but it does work and the smell of the paste is nice (whish is a bonus).

Buy it now......got mine from Halfords.