Shift gaitor for 5AT?

Cam350z

I was bored at work today and while pointlessly searching the internet I came across this.

http://my350z.com/forum/body-interior-e ... r-5at.html

I don't want to change the shifter knob but I was really interested in adding a gaitor/boot to my car. I was wondering if anybody from this forum has tried doing this before and how did they get on fitting it?

Any help on this will be great.

Cameron.

For one it makes the interior look more stylish as the diagram showing the shift selections looks quite nasty and also nobody looking into your car can tell its an automatic unless they look at the pedals. :ninja:

For one it makes the interior look more stylish as the diagram showing the shift selections looks quite nasty and also nobody looking into your car can tell its an automatic unless they look at the pedals. :ninja:

So its basically to make the outside world think that you can drive properly :p

So its basically to make the outside world think that you can drive properly :p

Thats what I thought, surely it would only make your own life harder. good luck though :lol: