4 Wheel Laser Alignment Suffolk

rtbiscuit

Hopefully this info should benefit the East Anglian members,

As some of you maybe aware, i use Team AFM for all my mechanical/servicing/fitting/bodykits/painting needs, they have been my one stop shop for the last 3 cars, and the 3 years i've been in suffolk. i trust them implicitly with my cars and they have never let me down.

They build and race cars from here, including touring cars, and they also do work for hangar 111 the lotus people among other things. Their motorsport section is run out of their accident repair centre IARC http://www.ipswichaccidentrepaircentre.co.uk/.

i hadn't realised that they also do 4 wheel laser alignment, as last time i needed it i had to go all the way down to london.

well i was booked in for 10.30 am their mechanic took me and my car out to assess the Geo in a live format, then got it back in and on the ramps and checked all my bushes and suspension for me before they carried out the work to make sure i didn't need it twice, i.e. have it done, then the bushes fail and have to replace the bushes and then have the geo redone.

got a clean bill of health and then they got on with the work. i was chatting with the mechanic he was explaining all the bits, how they do the checks, and how to make the adjustments. really friendly place. work took about 2 hours in total and then a final roadtest before handing it back to me.

top service as normal and the price was great to.

they charge for 2 hours labour for the work, and then if the car needs more work, or their are complications etc you get charged by the hour. mine took the 2 hours and the bill was £70, was very happy with that as i've paid nearly double else where and not had any of the checks etc done before hand.

top service and top blokes, and if you want race tuition as well, Rick Kerry the boss there also does that, down at woodbridge, also got the number of a good leather restorer as well. so all round top day :thumbs: