Reccomended Tyre Fitter Ipswich

rtbiscuit

I wouldn't normally post this kind of thing, but as the company i went to showed such good knowledge and did a top job i thought it was worth recommending. Now this will be more appropriate for people with split rims, as normal wheels are fairly straight forward.

I went to http://www.autofitipswich.co.uk/

I rang up to book my XKR in for 4 new tyres fitting, i was brining my own tyres but they were going to mount them for me. As soon as i mentioned the car they asked if they were the limited edition BBS split rims that jag offered. And they were. and i was glad they knew their cars, apparently the embellishes on the split rims can be torn off by a tyre on fitting if they are done wrong, but these guys had top of the range machines and a special attachment from BBS that allowed them to do BBS split rims without damaging them. This is very important as new embellishes are £250 form Jag.

All their tools are plastic tipped to avoid damaging wheels, and the special BBS tool allows them to change tyres with the wheel upside down, so they can lift it away from the front edge, instead of pull it across the front edge.

i had 4 people working on my car at once and they did a F1 style wheel take off. everything was carefully checked and removed, and they even torqued the wheels up correctly without having to be asked. to only that they set the tyre pressures to what you wanted, and not just guess like some other places I've been to.

made my car look like it could float

IMAG0084.jpg

I know bullet magnet also uses them, and i will definitely be going back to use them, as they are a top notch quality service, if there is one near you definitely worth a visit.