Absolutely gutted but justice for once

maxi-glasgow

Paintless Dent repair guy came, had one look and said he couldn't fix it...

Says access to the door panel on Jags is too bad to get it all out, he could get some of it out but said I wouldn't be completely happy with result.

Speaking in the pub last night to the uncle of the guys pal who was there last week and he said the guy had treated his nephew to the night out so I'm just hoping that means he has a decent job and wasn't just blowing his full giro...

He did say his mum and dad were on holiday in Germany and they were very nice people....pity they couldn't bring their son up to respect other peoples property then.

That is nasty I can tell you that, but does not look impossible from that shot, although is going to take a real expericened tech and someone who is not in a hurry that day etc as very easy to walk from stuff like that as is hours of work

Can you send me a couple more decent shots of damage at different angles

Im no where near you but will be able to tell you if it can possibly be done and may be able to recommend someone even if it is a little drive will be worth it

That is nasty I can tell you that, but does not look impossible from that shot, although is going to take a real expericened tech and someone who is not in a hurry that day etc as very easy to walk from stuff like that as is hours of work

Can you send me a couple more decent shots of damage at different angles

Im no where near you but will be able to tell you if it can possibly be done and may be able to recommend someone even if it is a little drive will be worth it

What a nice guy B)