Wheel help/spacers

murray

hello am in need of a bit of help. I got a set of alloys for my 350z (cant mind the name of them just now) i tested them and there front and rear are hitting off the brakes.

fronts 8.5 with 30offset

rears 9.5 with 30offset

what would be the best spacer size?

I was thinking 20mm on front and 25 on rear

hello am in need of a bit of help. I got a set of alloys for my 350z (cant mind the name of them just now) i tested them and there front and rear are hitting off the brakes.

fronts 8.5 with 30offset

rears 9.5 with 30offset

Offset has not got much do to with the clearing of the brembo's. It is more of the design of the wheels. You will have to place the wheels on the studs and measure the gap and then that will be the size spacer required.

fronts 8.5 with 30offset

rears 9.5 with 30offset

Offset has not got much do to with the clearing of the brembo's. It is more of the design of the wheels. You will have to place the wheels on the studs and measure the gap and then that will be the size spacer required.

The offset is the distance from the center of the wheel that it is mounted onto the hub. See the image below:

attachment.php?attachmentid=55025&d=1201915548