Indoor car cover for 313 Raodster

HaydnH

Anybody know where I can get 1? It's for an underground car park to keep the exhaust dust off my Z so doesn't need to be too hardy but does have to be made from 1000 babies bottom's or something equally as soft.

I know Alex had some a while back but was out of stock when I last PMed him before the PM Alex smilies arrive. :teeth:

Haydn.

Do not :pmzmanalex: as I am still unfortunately out of stock.

Always wanted to use that. :lol:

Only got 370 indoor covers in stock at the moment, however I do not know how well they will fit over the 350.

Would you like me to send you one so that you can try it?

Worst case scenario is that you simply send it back. :thumbs:

Alex :)

Thanks for the offer Alex, I'm off to Edinburgh for the festival in a couple of days so sending back may be an issue at present, I'll happily get back to you about this when I get back though... alternatively you could trial fit it to your roadster and if it's a close fit I'd buy it. :D

Thanks for the offer Alex, I'm off to Edinburgh for the festival in a couple of days so sending back may be an issue at present, I'll happily get back to you about this when I get back though... alternatively you could trial fit it to your roadster and if it's a close fit I'd buy it. :D

Ermm, I think that the rear wing may get in the way. :lol:

I am only 30 minutes North of Edinburgh ;)