Total Jap Car - Sept 25th - Nissan Sunderland.

Lexx

Total Nissan have approached us with the offer of our own club stand at the Sunderland BDC event on September 25th.

Following on from the success of the Knockhill show, they have decided to roll it our over the BDC series.

I have initially asked for a 10 car stand, but if interest on here expands beyond the original 10, I will request more.

If, however, interest is below 5 cars, then I shall leave it to individuals to arrange their own visit, and will not book a club stand.

We don't get many car shows up here in the North East, so if you like shows this one could be for you.

It is also coming to the end of the show season, so would be a nice way to finish the year off.

Lets give the club a good showing up here for once.

I will post more information as I get it from the organisors (payment details etc), but below is a quote from Lesley at Total Nissan.

Following the recent success of Total Jap Car Scotland, the guys at Total Car Magazines are now working with the BDC to bring a show element to the BDC events.

Total Jap Car NORTH EAST will have its first outing at the BDC final on 25th September, at the Nissan Plant, Sunderland.

There will be 400 club cars on display, trader village, family entertainment with more events to be finalised and of course all day drift action from the BDC final (Round 5 Semi-Pro and Pro Round 6 Super-Pro run over both 24th and 25th but the final is Sunday alongside the show event). We will be arranging passenger drift experiences during the day also.

If you are interested in taking a slot please put your name down, payments and booking need to be with organisers by 1st September.

Cost is £8 per driver and £8 per passenger (when booked with the club stand) or £15 on the day. This includes your club pitch, plus all day drift action.

There are only spaces for 400 club cars, first come first serve.

More info at www.totaljapcar.co.uk.

Good stuff mate. (I'm actually at work for this event so can't attend myself).

It's worth noting that I need to book this stand by the end of August, so I need those numbers people.

• 1 month later...

Any update on a club stand guys?

A bit more info :

Bookings and payment needed by 14th September. (rep contact me for booking form clubs@totaljapcar.co.uk)

Minimum cars on club stand = 5

Prices when booked on a club stand £8 per driver and £8 per passenger (£15 each on day and in general parking)

Club set up by 10am.

Any questions just shout.

Thanks

Lesley