Donnington today

Just got back from a great track day at Donnington. It's been about 5 years since I've driven there - the last time was in 2006 where we won Time Attack CC in our 200SX S13.

I was the only 350Z there :( amongst a load of Clios, along with a few mates from Northloop.

The 350 behaved well, with no problems at all - although I could do with better brakes.

Car hasn't really got many mods at the moment and seriously needs to lose weight. It's got a full interior, Racing Logic coilovers and Superpro bushes all round. Standard brakes, but with Yellowstuff pads, still running normal road tyres. Engine has our upgrade package (H-Dev silenced de-cats, H-Dev spacer and remap) producing around 309bhp.

Heres a lap, not my quickest (quickest was around 1m29s) Had a bit of a sideways moment at the bottom of the Craner curves.

Cool. B)

I drove donnington a couple of weeks ago at Japfest... it's a fun quick track. I only had a 15 minute session but my brakes were spot on. (DBA grooved/drilled discs all round, braided lines etc).

Good time though - i only managed about 1:35 but it was my first track time ever.