Short shifter

captint

Do you like chaging gear every second? ;)

I had one on my old MG and TBH it didnt make that much of a difference after i modded the engine. It reduced the 0-60 time by 0.2 seconds (I was running around 7.2 seconds from a 1.4) which was a nice improvement, but it was very annoying shifting so quickly. Im not sure what it will be like on the Zed though.

• 4 weeks later...
Most of them seem to rattle either a bit or, in the cheaper eBay versions, a lot. I have a Stillen adjustable version - four positions from -40% to +20% compared to stock - quickly changed with car at rest, no dismantling.

Where did you get it from

Do you like chaging gear every second? ;)

I had one on my old MG and TBH it didnt make that much of a difference after i modded the engine. It reduced the 0-60 time by 0.2 seconds (I was running around 7.2 seconds from a 1.4) which was a nice improvement, but it was very annoying shifting so quickly. Im not sure what it will be like on the Zed though.

Why would you be changing gears more??? it doesnt alter the ratio of the box, only shortens the throw of the shifter. :)