Does the Qashqai reversing camera fit the Z?

slimjim

Why not ask the seller for the dimensions? Shouldnt be hard to work it out ;)

You can also get nice Kenwood cameras that fit nicely up beside the light itself. Would cost more but would give better results. See my "next teaser thread". I know its a 370z but the fitting is near identical

I have just bought one from China and have to pick it up on Saturday, so I will let you know :)

Let us know which one you get... I've seen a few on eBay; some look better build quality than others....

I've found a couple of modules / options that work with the UK Birdcr@p SatNav as well; (supposed to be plug and play) - with dual PAL AUX (where you press either ENTER or some other button) to switch between the CAMs [you can have two - one front / one rear] or just one; the other type supposed to switch when you select reverse gear. I'm still investigating though..........

If you have any suggestions / solutions...... I'm all ears....

I have a Qashqai with reversing camera located above the rear plate, factory fitted. What do you need checking?

Just want to know if it will fit into one of the reversing light on my 03 UK GT and what it looks like on :)

I have taken a punt on one from China... £23 and it is the "more expensive" CCD style. Rather than the £18 CMOS (and yes, that is DELIVERED folks!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0533965399

Pretty sure it will be 10 days before it turns up... but I am in no rush.

Will do an install guide/photo's when I have finished.

Just gotta buy a head unit now :D

OK... so GOOD news and not so good news...

The camera has arrived!!! Very impressed it turned up this quickly.

And it LOOKS identical to the standard light! :yahoo:

The NOT so good news is ... it doesn't fit properly :doh:

It goes in, but feels loose and falls out.... I think a slight amount of alteration will make it fit perfectly. bit of a pain, but for £23, you can't grumble too much!

Anyone know how I can test it without a head unit... will it work on my TV input? :shrug: