First Service 9000 Service all is well!!

AndyG2112

Hi just completed 9000 miles, car 3months old - Serviced at Holdcroft, Hanley - Excellant professional service and for a grand total of £126. Totally recommend them if you are local to Stoke-on-Trent/ Staffs/Cheshire. No issues with the Z, nothing fallen off or rattled loose!! :D and still got 8mm tread on the front and 7mm on rears - admitidly 90% motorway driving. Only one small gripe is they have minimum carparking space - best book your car in during the week. Heres to the next 9000miles............... :p

Yes high miles due to work and pleasure!! Stoke (home) - Liverpool (work) - Huddersfield (GF - mostly pleasure B) ) - The infamous M6, M62 seems not too bad when in the Z. Luckily business mileage claims cover running costs. Took some getting used to but do really enjoy the Z. Going to upset many when I say it took some getting used to, I really missed my previous car - a Honda S2000.