hello

Hello all, just got my Z. love the looks and the drive. i've had z m coupe tht was heavily modded. went to a sl55 but thought noise was great but would'nt let you play to much, intrusive traction control, next was porsche turbo, great car just could'nt justify 60k sat on drive when all i want is to have fun and occasionaly burn my rear tyres out, it was 4 wheel drive. the Z is great, even looks the dogs nuts next to the sl. i do want to put some sort of fi on it so all advice will be appreciated. i'm not a mechanic so good garage to do work also needed. thanks

Its all personal opinion, In my opinion, I dont like the porkers.

They all look the same. from a standard 911, right up to a top spec one costing 60K more than the base model. For £60k I want my car to look substantially different to the base model.

The SL55. Yes please - in AMG format. I like the look of the Z, and I like its performance, but the 55 AMG would probably pip the Z in my favourites list.

I dont like the Z cars from BMW. starting to look very dated now, and in my opinion the Z M coupe looks like a basketball boot.

Im sure the Z can put just as bigger smile on your face as any of those cars though - just depends what you want it for.

PS - welcome to the forum! :D:thumbs: