New Clutch

brucepji

I've just had a new clutch fitted to my Z. The biting point happens as soon as i take the pressure off and after the clutch pedal has traveled 2 inches the clutch is full out. The pedal also sticks at this point and I have to nudge it with my foot to allow it to return. There also seems to be a lot of slack as I push down the 1st 80% of the depression.

Hope this makes sense

I've just had a new clutch fitted to my Z. The biting point happens as soon as i take the pressure off and after the clutch pedal has traveled 2 inches the clutch is full out. The pedal also sticks at this point and I have to nudge it with my foot to allow it to return. There also seems to be a lot of slack as I push down the 1st 80% of the depression.

Hope this makes sense

Air in the system.

Take it back to the place that did the clutch swop out and ask them to bleed it properly. :thumbs:

If your car is a DE model and if problem still persists, swop out the clutch slave and fit a braided line and use motul FBF 600 fluid.

I have all these parts in stock if required :thumbs:

Alex. :)