In a moment of madness i nearly sold my Zed!

matty316

Been thinking for a few weeks now whether to sell my Zed and get something a little more economical, plus been getting pressure from the gf to stop spending silly amounts of cash on it! I don't see how it's silly!! lol

I've had it up for sale for a week or so now and had a few enquiries mainly asking if i'd take £6000 for it!!! Erm don't think so mate!

I was driving it yesterday from my sister's house waiting at a junction to pull out and i noticed that 3 of the cars opposite stuck in traffic were looking at my Zed and then it hit me. WTF am i thinking getting rid of my pride and joy when i have such a blast driving it.

So now am gonna keep it and no thoughts of selling it for the foreseeable future!!

:thumbs:

So see you at Zed-Fest for anybody who is going.

I shall go on the naughty step for 3 minutes for having such a crazy thought. So just to cheer myself up i've just bought some Eibach spacers :thumbs:

and cheer you up they will mate ;) the stance is a big part of the look :D (and my GF said thankyou :p although we've spent 600 in 3 months fixing her shocking Rover called Dave after the TV channel)

Good move in keeping the Zed :thumbs:

She must really love that Rover if your spending that much mate

she doesnt trust it, think when its fixed, its a seller...

the head gasket went, followed by the alternator, and then on a 30 min drive, radiator went..

so in reality, it should run for a good few thousand miles with no issues, but she wont drive it further than the shop or swimming pool...

think 3 times on the motorway with 3 AA callouts is not good for her when its her first car (i was driving with the AA cover all 3 times luckily)

the car was bought for her by her mum and stepdad, and when i found out what hed got i said straight away 'this will be trouble'

i had been looking at a very nice Seat Ibiza at the time for her.. :bang: