20" RS Wheels & Toyo T1R Tyres

Lum

These wheels came on my new Zed but aren't really my cup of tea so i've decided to go for a change.

They are MSW (Motorsport wheels) RS-8's and are in great condition with a nice bit of dish on them :teeth:

Fronts are 8.5 x 20 ET20 fitted with 245-30-20 Toyo's with just over 7mm of tread remaining

Rears are 10 x 20 ET30 fitted with 275-30-20 Toyo's with 5.5mm of tread

The fronts do have some very light curb marks on the egdge of the rim which you can just see in the close up pictures, the rears are perfect.

These fitted my Zed fine, cleared the Brembos & no rubbing whatsoever!

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Would like £550 for them collected or can post within the UK for an additional £30

Yes I did notice mate, although u were first to post you only expressed interest & requested more pics..... rather than the confirmed sale I had via PM 5 mins later.

Sorry dude.

Yes I did notice mate, although u were first to post you only expressed interest & requested more pics..... rather than the confirmed sale I had via PM 5 mins later.

Sorry dude.

OK mate. well if he lets you down i will be there with the cash quicker than you can say 20 inches :)