Help my baby ticks

stivvy101

Brakes sound a good place to start looking. CV joint problem clicks on initial movement forward or back, don't think it can be heard after that.

+1 clicky axle is more heard from setting off, not while on the move.

I think its brakes, have you got a shadow on the rear disc. The car could of been standing for a while if you bought it from a garage, so the brakes may just need a clean up, which will happen over a period of time or do a bake pad bed in procedure

I'll pop down then too if it's this Tuesday, give another opinion

see you then..... :thumbs:

been to a friends garage today he tested my discs foc and unfortunately the discs are actually slightly warped so my partner and i have decided to go back to the dealer asap while we still have a guarantee thanks for the help i hope you recieve this message before tuesday evening as you have been excellent and extreamly helpful i would have liked to have seen your super hero costume cheers again for the help lads...

Which dealer?

Im guessing maybe Evans Halshaw in boro?

Their aftersales is shocking, be prepared to have to fight the case with them.

no i bought the car near newcastle i imagine i will have a fight on my hands so ill let the wife sort it :lol: no we only had the car 6 days now so i cant see what argument they could have thanks for your help any way