import rad seems different to uk anyone help

thirdearl

hi dont know if in right section but just bought a rad from sumo power s/hand and it has a thinner core than my mullered uk one presume it was off an import early model mines an 04 did they upgrade to a larger core and if so will i have any probs with new one cheers

hi dont know if in right section but just bought a rad from sumo power s/hand and it has a thinner core than my mullered uk one presume it was off an import early model mines an 04 did they upgrade to a larger core and if so will i have any probs with new one cheers

yes I have heard that UK ones are slightly different to the UK item :thumbs: probably best to stick to the original as it came with

I am not an expert on 350z but I know for a fact that Nissan will consider the more severe driving conditions in Europe compared to JAPAN.

Because of German requirements for High Speed Driving, the cooling pack might be upgraded for euro-spec zeds.

(think how the skyline R34 GTR for Uk was a V-spec with extra oil coolers...)

if you have a Uk spec I would recommend you double check the rad capacity.