My new Wheels!

sparky370z

recently i had the option to get a new company vehicle. there were quite a few options as the choice was endless. (although to a budget)

i was going to get a fabia vRS but was told that it had to be an oil burner.

so, i had a Mazda 6 for a few weeks and liked it. so thought that would be nice. get the new top of the range model. (but was too expensive). then that car blew up and i had to have another vehicle, sharpish.

there was a new Nissan Qashqai in the car park that had been ordered for a manager (but had since left.) i asked what would happen with the car? the fleet manager said that she would have to find someone to go in it. i asked what about me. yeah no probs i will sort that out she said.

im now smoking about in the new Nissan Qashqai in black with loads of extras. satnav, BT, dual climate control, rear parking camera, panoramic roof, CC, IPOD connection and its got 7 seats so can fit everyone in.

only got the 1.5 DCI (to keep emissions down and to reduce tax)

i really like it. its like driving an armchair. it eats up the motorway miles. alot of car for the money i think.

My sister has top of the range Qashqai that she bought new 3 years ago 2.0 petrol with optional 4WD. It has all the toys including the camera, panoramic roof etc.

It's not a bad car, not that big but comfortable enough and it uses the space it has well.

You could be in a worse car! :thumbs: