X box kinect

nixy

you will require the kinect and a game. i have kinect adventures its good.

but get dance central its awesome. kinect sports is also good.

however you will need quite a large space between the telly and yourself. about 6 foot is the minimum. i will struggle to get that in my new games room.

yup.

as long as its a xbox 360 not just an xbox (which i doubt it will be) then yeah just the kinect will be OK.

all the leads and stuff come in the box. i think that the kinect adventures game does too! :thumbs:

If its the new type of XBox 360 then the Kinnect alone is fine,

if its an original Xbox 360 then a power cable is needed to run the kinnect (£5)

if you go to Game or Gamestation then they will advise on the need for a cable..

if your unsure about the XBox age then take a pic on your phone and show them in the shop or search the different type on google..

Will

yup.

as long as its a xbox 360 not just an xbox (which i doubt it will be) then yeah just the kinect will be OK.

all the leads and stuff come in the box. i think that the kinect adventures game does too! :thumbs:

If its the new type of XBox 360 then the Kinnect alone is fine,

if its an original Xbox 360 then a power cable is needed to run the kinnect (£5)

if you go to Game or Gamestation then they will advise on the need for a cable..

if your unsure about the XBox age then take a pic on your phone and show them in the shop or search the different type on google..

Will

the extra cable comes in the box. or at least it did with mine.

i have a slimline one but my brother in law has a "fat" XBOX 360 and all of the cables are included to run on that also.

perhaps the later ones dont come with that cable included in the box. but im pretty sure they do.

if your only buying a Kinnect, the power cable wont be included as its made to work with the new style xbox..

most places wont include it as standard (like Game and Gamestation) as theres no need for it with new consoles..

the extra bit is an actual plug in to the wall power source that attaches to the usb cable from the kinnect ;)

if your only buying a Kinnect, the power cable wont be included as its made to work with the new style xbox..

most places wont include it as standard (like Game and Gamestation) as theres no need for it with new consoles..

the extra bit is an actual plug in power source that attaches to the usb cable from the kinnect ;)

mine came in the box for definite. perhaps they have changed it recently.