Brake upgrade packages 350z / 370z

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Ive been in talks with AMS about supplying Brake upgrades/packages for the 350z and 370z for the website. Im waiting on confirmation on individual prices as well as package price but here is a bit of info for you. AMS partnered with Z1 Motorsports (not Z1 auto)

Forum Package Price For the 350z should be around

£500 with AMS carbon ceramic pads or £550 with Hawk pads

z1brembopackage.jpg

370Z Sport Brake Upgrade Package for all '09+ 370Z models with the Sport Package (includes NISMO models.)

forum price

£500 with AMS carbon ceramic pads or £560 with Hawk pads

z1001.jpg

The package will include

4 x Rotas Slotted or Slotted/Drilled

4 x Brake pads AMS or Hawk

4 x Brake lines

No oil though as I need a different shipping license plus its easy enough to get over here

Z1 Motorsports stock sized brake upgrade package for 2003+ 350Z or G35 equipped with the OEM brembo (track) brake package.

This kit will take your stock brake system to the next level. If you are looking to upgrade your brakes but don't want to spend thousands on the many big brake kits available this is the kit for you!

This kit includes:

- Four Performance Rotors Cross Drilled & Slotted or Slotted only dissipate heat away from the rotors to reduce warping. Silver zinc plated to prevent corrosion and increase life. Double disc grinding ensures parallelism. Mill balanced (withing 150 g-cm) to prevent vibration.

- Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines (All Four) Serious race car owners have used flexible brake hoses of extruded TeflonTM for decades. They are protected against abrasion and swelling by a sheath of tightly braided stainless steel wire. The resistance to "line swell" both improves the firmness or "feel" of the brake pedal and reduces the time required for effective pressure to reach the brakes and begin to slow the car.

Your Choice of Brake Pads.

AMS Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads 03-05 or Hawk pads.

Prices will be confirmed but look pretty stable. Delivered direct from Canada 3-4 working days.

I do of course have other options that im looking at like Stoptech etc but in terms of price and quality this is a great buy.

Arent all UK 370z "sports" brake equiped? I think that comes as standard on all UK 370z, unlike in the States where there are 2 brake packages.

I wasn't 100% sure so I asked the question and was awaiting a responce... If thats the case then obviously they are no good for our 370's..

Will update accordingly

Arent all UK 370z "sports" brake equiped? I think that comes as standard on all UK 370z, unlike in the States where there are 2 brake packages.

I wasn't 100% sure so I asked the question and was awaiting a responce... If thats the case then obviously they are no good for our 370's..

Will update accordingly

Good man - ask em where the sports package brakes are :teeth: