Massive Euro Road Trip July 11' PAGE 3 UPDATE PICS

ZedMeister

I'm in france at the moment having almost completed a bit of a road trip over the past couple of weeks and can confirm that the fuel price listed above (by the AA I think) is much higher than it actually is - I have paid a maximum of 1.53 euro for super unleaded but I use supermarkets. I have seen i up to 1.72 on the autoroute so make sure you fill up before you get on one of those!

• 2 weeks later...

So, half way through lads.

In my hotel in Monte Carlo, night in for a big drive tomorrow hence the browsing / masterbation.

Two Zeds spotted thus far, 2nd July straight off the EuroTunnel and met a Asian chap with a clone of my Blade Silver (with a few mods :thumbs: Carbon fiber bonnet, skirts) & a red 370 on the way to the Swiss Alps who gave me a flash and a wave.

The looks the Z gets abroad are amazing, one guy in Italy yesterday told me "you just don't see car's like this here".

She is eating up the miles and running like the beast she is, 2500 miles done and loads of pictures to show you guys when I return to the UK.

So, half way through lads.

In my hotel in Monte Carlo, night in for a big drive tomorrow hence the browsing / masterbation.

Two Zeds spotted thus far, 2nd July straight off the EuroTunnel and met a Asian chap with a clone of my Blade Silver (with a few mods :thumbs: Carbon fiber bonnet, skirts) & a red 370 on the way to the Swiss Alps who gave me a flash and a wave.

The looks the Z gets abroad are amazing, one guy in Italy yesterday told me "you just don't see car's like this here".

She is eating up the miles and running like the beast she is, 2500 miles done and loads of pictures to show you guys when I return to the UK.

Sounds great :thumbs: . Wish we didn't have to wait for the pictures! :lol:

So, just got back after a drive from Paris last night (to Stirling in Scotland) wow..

I'll post a good number of pics up later today hopefully then more of the HD one's when I get them off my mates camera in the next couple of days.

Big difference yesterday - driving wet in France to Eurotunnel - little traction equalling Zed no likely compared to treacherous England with pools of water on the motorways and visibility of around 10m - scary times but the Zed handled much, much better. Coarser roads?

Hows the glanza holding up, would never of taken mine that far :lol:

The Glanza is totally fine apart from a small boost leak ( nothing a bit of duck tape won't fix), no ordinary Glanza though, Glanza V as fast as my Zed tbf. :#1:

Mine was faster than my Z.. ;)

Pics look good, feel free to upload the rest!

How? My Glanza was running just shy of 230 brake. It weighed just under 820kg. Do the maths.

Correct, power to weight ratio of a modified Glanza's can be scary quick.

My mate's weigh's 900kg ish at the mo, 215 brake ish not disimilar to CMR's spec, he is however looking to making a few new mod's including a TD05 turbo, pushing 300 brake.

Great pictures :thumbs:.

By the way, if you copy the location of the file and put it in it won't put it as thmbnails :thumbs: Really easy if you use Firefox, right click and chose "copy image location."

Drool:

dsc0777l.jpg

The best bit about that drool is that it has an almost carbon copy of the zed's 3.5l V6 engine inside. :)