Japspeed K2, Japspeed Y pipe and Hi flow cats!

Dblock

Hi I have here for sale my exhaust system which is a Japspeed k2, Japspeed Y pipe and some Kinectz hi flow cats. The only reason Im changing is for something louder and I may well regret that but Il never know if I don’t try. Pics don’t have my name on them as I was by myself and it was bloody windy but the videos show its 100% me. :thumbs:

I have had the exhaust system on my car for about 18months now. It sounds spot on IMO. It’s what the car SHOULD have sounded like when it was stock. The K2 really is a great sounding system. Its drone free and it sounds amazing when giving it some. Honestly If I drive around people look and stare but not like look at the chav but more like wow that sounds great. Honestly is an amazing exhaust its not boomy at motorway speeds and sounds very nice and tuneful at higher revs. Its not just “loud†or boomy its nice sounding . I never really heard what difference a Y pipe made as it was fitted at the same time and I know you need to get it mapped for full effect but the car honestly felt more responsive. The Hi flow cats are great as they don’t turn on the CEL and they are legal yet they are still pretty free flowing and give a good noise. The tips are really shiny and look really purposeful on the car. The exhaust is still on my car so it would be a week or two before I could send it. Videos don’t actually do it justice but if your in Scotland and close to Dundee I’d be happy to show you and I’m up in Angus way most days so you could meet me there. If you want more pics I could take more but it would be in the dark :blush:

Here is the pics it wont let me direct link until I sign in :thumbdown: exhaust pics

the videos where taken by my freind and I drive like a granny so no speed limits where broke or dangerous driving took place. Also my stereo was on 1 (not bose) so was on really quiet. Took it on my iphone so should be in 720p HD!

I ideally want to sell the exhaust and Ypipe together, and would prefer pick up but postage could be arranged. Id be looking at £300 for both which is about £200 off their price new. For the high flow cats Id be looking about £250. If you want to offer me for anything please PM me. i have just bought some decats but will be about a week before I get them fitted :thumbs:

Any questions please just PM me.

Cheers

I'm quite tempted, how much would you be looking for the exhaust?

I'm in Aberdeen so I'm sure we could arrange collection pretty easily, save fussing about with delivery etc.

Cheers

Steve

I'm quite tempted, how much would you be looking for the exhaust?

I'm in Aberdeen so I'm sure we could arrange collection pretty easily, save fussing about with delivery etc.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, that would be perfect i'l drop you a PM. :thumbs: