Help with a Birthday pressie

mplavery

Hey everyone

I need some help getting my girlfriend some pressies for her 350Z

What she wants is the Battery and Brake covers in Carbon and the Engine cover too, preferably with the V6 3.5 Stamped in. These seem to be hard to get hold of, UV Worldwide have the engine cover (plain) but i cant seem to get hold of the Batt/Brake covers anywhere, no one has them in stock and wont get hold of them till July and i need them by June

I have also seen that you can get the Batt/Brake cover that fits over the OEM ones and ones which are a direct replacement, The only ones i have seen which are a direct replacement are from the states.

So my questions are, does anyone know where the best place to get these covers ?

Do people go the the covers which go over the OEM ones or direct replacements ones ?

Thanks for your help

Michael

Not sure about what's best to go for, but some covers here?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-Carbo ... 19c4303154

http://www.jdmgarageuk.com/styling/body ... gine-cover

In regards to the lettering, pop a PM to rtbiscuit who can cut some lettering to whatever specifications you have.

I think i have seen the ebay link already and there the ones from the states, will look at them both again to check though..cheers mate

99% of them are just covers that go over the top.

Sorry I don't have any in at the moment.

Can do you a nice set of carbon bonnet dampers and some engine bay bling bolts sets in various colours if you need a fall back plan. plus oil filler caps, Zed Logo or Nismo and nismo rad caps.

Or carbon fibre mirror covers :shrug::lol:

99% of them are just covers that go over the top.

Sorry I don't have any in at the moment.

Can do you a nice set of carbon bonnet dampers and some engine bay bling bolts sets in various colours if you need a fall back plan. plus oil filler caps, Zed Logo or Nismo and nismo rad caps.

Or carbon fibre mirror covers :shrug::lol:

Thanks mate, you have PM lol