car problems !!

carlhambrey

hi everyone, i have just bought a 2003 350z import from scotland and drove it 500 miles back to my home with no problems what so ever, alas today (day two of owning it ) i took it out in slow moving traffic and as i am coming towards a corner or junction the car is stalling with the "tcs off" light and the "slip" light and the engine light all coming on together, the engine is still running but there is no power and when i press the accelerator i dont get anything above 2000 revs and it limps along at about 2 mile an hour! i then can turn the engine off and restart it and i get full revs.

i am worried i have bought myself a whole load of trouble, can any one reassure me,

i will take it for a service but was assured by the seller that this had just been done.

thanks

carl

thanks for your trouble guys but i think this is just for autos as my wife drives one and she has a snow button , i have been searching these forums and it seems that it could be the way the spark plugs have been put in!! or a faulty sensor which is just my luck,.................buy a car for the most i could afford and then have to have it serviced and get a nice big bill.

i have checked the brake fluid and its fine, the oil is a bit low which tells me this car has not been for a service after all so looks like that is my best course of action. :wacko::wacko: