Another bushing gone?

rancer

DSC_0185.jpg

Thanks to ZMANALEX I've got my new banana arm bushing in and sorted, however no sooner than that was done and I think another has gone :(

To the bottom and left of the drop link - is that one popped out?

And are there replacement one's knocking around? I know when I had my Celica it was quite easy to find polyurethane bushings to uprate and replace with.

Would something like this kit do the job? Are there other options?

http://z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=35 ... rodid=3783

Yup! Thats the inner tranverse link bush or lower control arm. It always follows the banana bush if it has perished for a while and you have ignored it ;)

Whiteline is a option but it will take a while ordered and cost will be similar if you add shipping and duty. Whereas you can get these from Superpro UK directly or via Jez @ Horsham developements. I ordered some to complement the lovely Superpro banana bushings and they had low stock but should be replenished by now.

If you call Superpro ask to speak to Ross and mention the forum/me and you may get a discount but I should think Jez may be their full appointed dealer now and casn do the same or better :thumbs: .