service book

rog518

Evening all,

I have been having alot of trouble getting hold of my service book which I left with the previous owner ( a client of mine) after he promised to get it upto date (never had it stamped!) and never did during a whole year of me having the zed! :angry: He is no longer a client so I called him and said dont bother getting it stamped just give me a list of the garages you had the work done and I will do it myself! Still no joy with him saying it was in a box and his office was being decorated blah blah blah!

Anyway I have given up with him so my question is can I get a new service book for the zed or is it something alocated to the car (reg and vin etc) I only had it in my hands for 2seconds when I bought the car before I gave it back to him to get it stamped so didnt study it!

Cheers

Rog

Evening all,

I have been having alot of trouble getting hold of my service book which I left with the previous owner ( a client of mine) after he promised to get it upto date (never had it stamped!) and never did during a whole year of me having the zed! :angry: He is no longer a client so I called him and said dont bother getting it stamped just give me a list of the garages you had the work done and I will do it myself! Still no joy with him saying it was in a box and his office was being decorated blah blah blah!

Anyway I have given up with him so my question is can I get a new service book for the zed or is it something alocated to the car (reg and vin etc) I only had it in my hands for 2seconds when I bought the car before I gave it back to him to get it stamped so didnt study it!

Cheers

Rog

I have Genuine Nissan blank service books in stock mate. :thumbs:

Just drop me a PM if I can help you further.

Alex