front O/Side binding noise....

IRVO-LFC

chaps

i have just replaced both compression arms to eliminate the oh so common knocking noises.... i replaced the bushes some weeks back which got rid of 80% of the knocking, i was told by my spanner man at the time that there seemed to be a lot of play with the ball joint so i purchased two brand new complete arms and replaced the old ones, seems i have now got rid of the knocking almost completely 98% only heard it once on the test run earlier, so obviously another bush somewhere in the linkages need replacing, may go down the route of the polyurethane bushes and replace them all.

my main aim in replacing the arms was to really try and get rid off the loud "binding" noise on the offside front wheel, this only happens when travelling over 40ish going around a left hand bend, soon as the whell is straightened slightly it stops???

has or does anyone else encounter this noise, does anyone know what it could be?? :surrender:

ps Roll on next weekend, Wales here we come :yahoo:

probably the best option... bit of a mechanical noob so all advice will be greatly received.

Might be easier to leave it broken and let someone have a listen at Wales.......provided its not causing any driving issues.