What age are all the buddyclub exhaust owners?

Neilp

Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups.

This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust.

So what age are all the buddyclub pro spec exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it

24 - Went from K1 to Buddyclub Pro Spec III Including the Y pipe.

Standard Cats currently, simply because of money, exhaust is nice enough, cant justify £400 on HFC's. Couple of years ago I wouldnt have thought twice. lol. Guess I'm slowly growing up. Saying that I have just spanked £1350 on new wheels and tyres. :doh:

I nearly bought a buddyclub exhaust but as I track my car I couldn't justify having to change it over everytime I was on track. It is my favourite looking exhaust and big cans at either side really make the zed look beefy.

How have you guys found the vibrations inside the car?

Easy as pie to live with, sure it gets a bit of a drone on the motorway, but as I'm rarely on the m/way (I take the windy scenic routes everywhere :drive1 ) it doesn't bother me. Vibration; there really isn't any, or maybe I'm just used to it by now. Once the loud pedal is on the floor you realise why you bought it! :teeth:

Easy as pie to live with, sure it gets a bit of a drone on the motorway, but as I'm rarely on the m/way (I take the windy scenic routes everywhere :drive1 ) it doesn't bother me. Vibration; there really isn't any, or maybe I'm just used to it by now. Once the loud pedal is on the floor you realise why you bought it! :teeth:

Thanks or the info that's really good to know. The k1 vibrated like he'll that's why I got rid of it. I spent endless hours edging all the plastics with foam padding to quieten it down.

If you're still interested, 23 - and the only reason I couldn't get it was it was a 4-6 week delivery and I needed it in a week. But if it had been in stock, I'd have it on the Z now.

Sounded the nuts in YouTube clips. :#1:

k1 was a shockingly bad fit, didnt sit straight, one tip sat wonky, one tip sat further out than the other. touched and vibrated the bumper would have eventually melted it im sure, touched under the car causing vibrations.

Buddy Club = Quality! Thats why I got mine.

35542_404277982333_716622333_4610808_7530792_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

23, epic quality for a great price to say that it comes with the y-pipe as well! ive had a hks true dual and a k1 and this is deffo the best sounding out of the lott. Ive got mine paired with decats aswell cuz i like lots of noise :evil: but then my car is a weekend car so i can live with it :lol: another bif reason for me getting this exhaust was that my car is VERY low and the y-pipe on this dosen't have flexi joints which gives me alot more clearance then others.

Tads :)