Mini GB Das 6 Pro DA

Daryl

In the next 30 minutes,im going to be ordering a Das 6 Pro DA. Iv already got atleast 1 other person in on it,but want to know if there are any others that are interested,as we can get the price down even more.

PM me if your interested. 30 minutes from 16.12.

If we can get 4 people,it will be £95,maybe less. That includes 1x5"+1x6" backing plate,and carry case. Will all be delivered to me,and you can collect,or i can post,but this will obviously cost,but should still be cheaper than buying them on their own. I live in Brackley Northants,and work in Milton Keynes. RRP is £120

Right,iv been in touch with Tim at CYC. I can order at lunch tomorrow and still get it for Saturday,which was the whole point. So iv extended this till 12noon tomorrow,at which point i will be ordering. So wev got abit more time now to sort this out. Currently we have 3 people in on it,but if we had another one,it would be reduced to £95 according to CYC website,i doubt il be able to get it any cheaper to be honest. (http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing ... d_673.html)

This is a great price for an awesome bit of kit.

Im willing to order and pay for these out of my own pocket,so if your unsure please dont add your name,as this will only cause issues. Im not making any money on these,im doing it for forum members to get a good price. I can post it to you,but that will obviously be on top. You can also collect from my house in Brackley,(NN13) or my work in Milton Keynes (MK7). Would be willing to meet if local to those areas.

Any questions please ask.