LakeZ - Bring your Japan Wristbands with you!

choptop

For those going on the LakeZ please do not forget to bring your 'Japan Wristbands' with you.

We plan on getting a photo of everyone wearing them and send it to the production manager at the Tochigi Plant in Japan where our 350z's and 370z's were/are made. I will organise a group photo :thumbs:

There are also plenty left to be bought so dont be shy in approaching myself or one of the team for one. We aim to have as many people with them in the photo to show our support for Japan.

In addition, we hope to have our donation matched by NMGB via the British Red Cross ( http://www.redcross.org.uk/japannissan ) :#1:

• 3 weeks later...
Certainly mate. I will make sure there are plenty on sale for thos who forget. It would be a nice little add on for the magazine article too. :)

Nice one.

Could would put it on the agenda to do it before the BBQ on the Saturday?

• 4 weeks later...
I will make sure everyone has one and get some photos taken. They will be available from any of the team or from the Envy Valeting stand. :thumbs:

Nice one Martin :thumbs:

And thanks to Rich (choptop) who is kindly collecting them from me tomorrow lunchtime somewhere on the M6 to bring them up to you :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...