Wales 2011 announcements.

Ebized

For those taking part in the Wales weekend the Saturday BBQ will be FREE.

Courtesy of the forum :thumbs:

Does not include starters/sweets/drinks which can be ordered separately.

Plan shows the Moreton layout and the areas we are being allowed to use for our activities. Includes a designated area © for those of you bringing your R/C cars. When the traders are set-up in Area A at Moreton please use the alternative Area B at the southern end of the site for car washing. Hosepipes/buckets will be available.

• 2 weeks later...

Those of you who came out last September may remember we had a photographer along who braved the elements and got some cracking shots. a link to his pics:

http://s1016.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... ?start=all And yep, that last pic was me just missing giving Bruce a full soaking :blush:

Well, despite that Bruce has agreed to join us again for the whole weekend and together with ChrisS are lining up some great ideas for pics and if the weather is kind we can realy look forward to some good shots both around Moreton and on the drives.

For those of you out there who haven't put your names down for the weekend, but might just be thinking you want to get along, pm me now as we have had a couple of cancellations and drop-outs ;)

This year we have had received a number of donations from traders that we will be using as prizes for what are considered to be the best turned out ZEDs prior to the Saturday BBQ, so all your hard cleaning and prep work on the Saturday afternoon could be rewarded with some very useful items for your pride and joy.

Full details will be revealed on the Saturday.

In addition, we have a mulitude of goodies including Zed and car-related items, various bottles of alcohol, again some being donations from traders and others being donations from members as you may seen in the raffle thread ;)

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=49462

So look out for the raffle-book 'girls' :teeth: coming round to take your - hard-earned off you that will in turn help to fund the running of the forum. The raffle prizes will be drawn at the end of the Sunday carvery

Can I ask everyone coming in a ZED that once they have booked in to find me around Moreton to collect some stuff and simply so we know you have arrived and help us make a prompt start on the drives. A simple but important thing we and the comeptition judges will need to know whose car belongs to who so please collect your identity cards for inside the windscreen:

P1000420.jpg

Really hope everyone has a great weekend and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to ask :thumbs:

Thanks