Saga

tweedyharris

Sadly my 2004 350z has had a catalogue of problems this year

In March and April , 3 seperate engine sensors needed replacing.Each time the the part had to be ordered from Holland and resulted in the car being off the road for a week. The 3rd time I had only just picked the car up and covered 6 miles !! Very frustrating.

New gearbox 3 weeks later as 2nd and 3rd gear were very difficult to engage.

The CD player skips when the car is cold.

The new gearbox has lasted for 2000 miles and again 2nd and 3rd gears are graunchy..It will be going back to the garage !!

I wrote to Nissan and received a long missive and sym[pathy but nothing else !!

Marshalls Nissan at Cambridge have been great. All faults have been repaired under warranty and they even collected the car on one occasion. I still absolutely love the car and intend to buy a 300bhp version!!!

Sadly my 2004 350z has had a catalogue of problems this year

In March and April , 3 seperate engine sensors needed replacing.Each time the the part had to be ordered from Holland and resulted in the car being off the road for a week. The 3rd time I had only just picked the car up and covered 6 miles !! Very frustrating.

New gearbox 3 weeks later as 2nd and 3rd gear were very difficult to engage.

The CD player skips when the car is cold.

The new gearbox has lasted for 2000 miles and again 2nd and 3rd gears are graunchy..It will be going back to the garage !!

I wrote to Nissan and received a long missive and sym[pathy but nothing else !!

Marshalls Nissan at Cambridge have been great. All faults have been repaired under warranty and they even collected the car on one occasion. I still absolutely love the car and intend to buy a 300bhp version!!!

Hang in there dude. Sounds like you have a lemon. Get yourself an 06 ;)