ball joint nearside on jdm nismo import

smurf

I have replaced the offside balljoint on my 350 it cost a fortune as i had to by the whole arm and ball joint inc hub as one unit - i did not go through nissan instead imported the part however nissan only sell this as one unit. It should be possible to just fit the hub as it clips off - does anyone know where i can just get a hub for the nearside ( this has started knocking) without having to buy the whole arm as well? thanks Smurf

I have replaced the offside balljoint on my 350 it cost a fortune as i had to by the whole arm and ball joint inc hub as one unit - i did not go through nissan instead imported the part however nissan only sell this as one unit. It should be possible to just fit the hub as it clips off - does anyone know where i can just get a hub for the nearside ( this has started knocking) without having to buy the whole arm as well? thanks Smurf

If it is just the lower ball joint that you require for the hub carrier then I have them in stock. :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=48362

Alex. :)

• 1 month later...