Toyo Proxies T1-R or Michelin Pilot Sport-1?

rickya

Toyo Proxies T1-R or Michelin Pilot Sport-1?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Toyo Proxies T1-R or Michelin Pilot Sport-1?

• Toyo Proxies T1-R
    • Michelin Pilot Sport-1

Right guys, have had a good old chat with my Toyo rep and after plying him doughnuts and coffee, he has agreed to do us a special price on the Z setup of 225/45/18 & 245/45/18.

We currently have 2 complete Toyo T1-R sets in stock and will keep stock from now on and I can now offer them for £450 including delivery and vat.

Delivery will be on a next day basis to mainland UK so long as you order them before about 3.30 otherwise we will miss our courier!!

Let me know guys!! :thumbs:

So if I need these in Jan, will you still be offering the same price?

Right guys, have had a good old chat with my Toyo rep and after plying him doughnuts and coffee, he has agreed to do us a special price on the Z setup of 225/45/18 & 245/45/18.

We currently have 2 complete Toyo T1-R sets in stock and will keep stock from now on and I can now offer them for £450 including delivery and vat.

Delivery will be on a next day basis to mainland UK so long as you order them before about 3.30 otherwise we will miss our courier!!

Let me know guys!! :thumbs:

Also, sorry can you get Toyos similar to these for 19's?

The price will stay at the £450 mark for as long as I can keep them there. There are rumours of a Toyo price rise in February but it is unconfirmed at the moment but hopefully we will be able to maintain them at that price.

What sizes are you running on the 19's and i'll work out a price for you mate. B)

I'm searching for my rims at the moment, having trouble finding a deep dish wheel with a chrome dish and a black or anthracite set of spokes that are forged. No point putting heavy wheels on. What to go as wide as I can though on the back and stick to around 245 on the front

I'm searching for my rims at the moment, having trouble finding a deep dish wheel with a chrome dish and a black or anthracite set of spokes that are forged. No point putting heavy wheels on. What to go as wide as I can though on the back and stick to around 245 on the front

Sounds like a great plan, wish I could do the same, Mrs & Finances dont allow :scare:

Indeed the T1-S has now been discontinued in the majority of sizes but are still available in some common sizes such as 225/40/18, 225/45/17 and 195/50/15 etc.

The T1-S's are generally cheper as they are not the dual compound and don't last as long but they definatley haven't been discontinued in the T1-R range. Would be interesting to see what price they could do them for though....any chance of asking them about the T1-R's??