door kick plates, interior door card/cover + dash

HassanZ

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering whats the best product to use to clean the kick plates with the Z on it, the plastic door cards with the little ridges and the dashboard.

Due to the nature and texture of the plastic, I am hesitating using normal dashboard/vinyl cleaners.

I wanted to restore the blackness of the door cards as they are beginning to have a whitish texture to them.

All help will be appreciated :thumbs:

Hassan

Hi Hassan I use a product called Dasheen made by Espuma, spray on wipe off and leaves a nice matt sheen. Looks natural and not all glossy.

Thanks for your reply Tim. How much does that stuff cost and where can I get it from?

I've got some auto glym vinyl and rubber care, would that do the job?

Kind regards,

Hassan

Whats the best product to purchase for the interior door cards, kick plates and dashboard from Halfords?

I have decided to buy 2 items from there that I need (Megs Gold Class shampoo and Megs Ultimate Compound) and thought I would purchase something of high quality that I could use on interior plastics and benefit from the 3 for 2 offer at the same time.

You could use any All Purpose Cleaner but for it to work you need to use a brush like a nail brush. No need to scrub it to death but you wont clean the texture by just wiping it. The brush wont scratch either incase your wondering. But when you do clean the plastics, Aerospace 303 Protectant is amazing stuff to use on them.