A good clean and polish, very shiny :)

sparky370z

thought i would put up some new pics of my Sunset.

pics are a bit dull as the bloody sun had gone in by the time i had finished.

Used Turtle wax shampoo (its crap gonna get some new stuff), AG SRP and the final coat was AG EGP. dont know whether this combination is any good but the car looked very shiny!!

any thoughts???

hope you like!!

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

looks good :teeth:

AG stuff is very good but I find it requires a fair bit of elbow grease to get results,

currently using - meguiars NXT generation tech wax 2 (silly name) and I find it's giving good results

going to try the Dodo Juice Purple Haze next or meguiars gold class not made my mind up yet lol

Looks great!

Nothing wrong with srp and egp.

I use nxt shampoo which is good, especially if you can get it on a halfords 3 for 2.

Rather than the egp I'd go for a hard wax like AG HD ( about £26 for a kit off eBay/amazon). You'll struggle to find anything better for the money, easy on and off , great beading and long lasting.

SRP and EGP are a good way to get into detailing. Functionaltiy wise theres nothing wrong with them. There is better but you'll pay more. It depends on what value you put on it. At the end of the day it will clean and protect the paint which is more than can be said for some other products. I like Dodo as they are a nice step up finish wise, but dont cost the earth. Any higher and it really is a case of diminishing returns. Giving the car a good polish and removing imperfections in the paint are the biggest steps in getting a good finish.