Nissan "Music Box" in my 350z GT

Good after noon,

Being a particulally quite day at work I have been daydreaming about GTR's browsing the web seeing if for some reason someone is giving one away (saddly not thou)

But looking at the specs i came across the "Music Box" a Hard drive based music system, and it got me thinking.

I would like to upgrade my system but keep it looking factory (been looking at nurish's system quite a bit)

my question is if I could lay my hands on the "music box" could it be fitted to the beast??

Thanks for the help

Hugely easier and cheaper to get an aftermarket hard drive system or a Nurrish one. Assuming the new nissan system is transferable, which I doubt.

+1 most new after market stereos nowadays offer a usb input for a HDD or USB Pen Drive... I've got an 8GB Pen drive in mine and its great. :thumbs:

Hugely easier and cheaper to get an aftermarket hard drive system or a Nurrish one. Assuming the new nissan system is transferable, which I doubt.

+1 most new after market stereos nowadays offer a usb input for a HDD or USB Pen Drive... I've got an 8GB Pen drive in mine and its great. :thumbs:

Or better still get a cheap iPod classic of fleabay like I did and then you get 160GB :thumbs:

I hate iPods... :lol:

That iTunes is the worst piece of software i've ever used in my life. I cant get music on my iphone its so shite - and i was a computer programmer so i know what im doing with a PC... :blush:

I know itunes has its down sides but the beauty of it is its's soo simple even my mum can use it.

Simple answer dont fiddle with it lol

Thanks for the advice guys kinda wat i expected but dont hurt to ask.

Is there anyone in the north london area with a nurrish system that i could have a look at/play with???