Greetings to all

Do a track day!

Im doing one next year, along with Drift school and the top gear track

I need to beat Sarnie :p

Your car is too slow. Its grey and only 280 bhp. Does it come with a pipe and slippers? :wheelchair:

Grey adds atleast 50 kg :p

Agreed ;):teeth:

No the custard does, anyway you have primer under your gash yellow, so really you have more weight than us, therefore slower, lol.

Driftschool is here - http://www.driftacademy.co.uk/

All talk you Gay Men drivers. When you have saved up your dinner money and have posted a lap time, let us know :bleh:

Do a track day!

Im doing one next year, along with Drift school and the top gear track

I need to beat Sarnie :p

Your car is too slow. Its grey and only 280 bhp. Does it come with a pipe and slippers? :wheelchair:

Grey adds atleast 50 kg :p

Agreed ;):teeth:

No the custard does, anyway you have primer under your gash yellow, so really you have more weight than us, therefore slower, lol.

Driftschool is here - http://www.driftacademy.co.uk/

All talk you Gay Men drivers. When you have saved up your dinner money and have posted a lap time, let us know :bleh:

I dont get Dinner money, however i wont tell the reason you have a yellow car, you know? the thing about standing out in the crowd to compensate for the lack of something B)

why thank you :yahoo:

I will be doing the TG track dont you worry, i just need to get used to the car and then im on it.

My aim - 1:38