Rear spoiler removal / swap?

Daze

Hey guys,

Currently have fitted the Nismo N1 rear spoiler on my car and was wondering about removing it and fitting a stock(??) rear spoiler - the small subtle lip one?

Just wondering if anyone knows if the holes for both spoilers are the same, so I wouldn't have to re-drill holes, or have any extra holes to fill, etc?

Finally, the spoiler in this pic is the look I'm after. (taken from Clarkie's thread about wiper removal!)

190344_10150093439436150_514636149_6673039_288190_n.jpg

Where can I buy said item? Or what's it even called, haha. Thanks :teeth:

I think there are 4 bolts holding the Nismo spoiler in place. 2 of them match up to the OEM spoiler, the other 2 will need filling.

Pete

What do you mean by filling?

I think he means that the OEM spoiler will not use them, so you'd have holes left in the boot. Bummer :dry: I don't really like the N1 wing that much, bit OTT for my liking, so was thinking about going for that subtle OEM lip one :dry:

I think there are 4 bolts holding the Nismo spoiler in place. 2 of them match up to the OEM spoiler, the other 2 will need filling.

Pete

I think he means that the OEM spoiler will not use them, so you'd have holes left in the boot. Bummer :dry: I don't really like the N1 wing that much, bit OTT for my liking, so was thinking about going for that subtle OEM lip one :dry:

hmm :dry: I dont like the sound of having "holes" left in the boot, especially if I go back to the original lip.... Will it not work with just the two main fixing spots?

Pete

hmm :dry: I dont like the sound of having "holes" left in the boot, especially if I go back to the original lip.... Will it not work with just the two main fixing spots?

Same here :thumbdown: I'm going to be removing my N1 rear spoiler this weekend, so I will photograph & have a look on how exactly its attached. I'm hoping its just two bolts, therefore just two holes. In which case the OEM lip spoiler will fit just in its place, therefore no holes left exposed! B) Lets hope! :D

• 3 weeks later...

daze - I have an OEM one that I got off a member here a while back if you want to swap? Sitting still wrapped in the garage

Mine is Azure and will save me loads of hassle so please let me know!

PM with your number please if you might be interested

Cheers

Paul