How BLING can I take my Rays on my GT?

slimjim

B)

So I have decided to go pretty BLING on my refurb of my Rays....

Been to A1 down in Wolverhampton... and I think there were basically two choices.

1.... BMW bling. apparently this is how new Audi and BMW alloys come. They match them perfectly.

BrightSilver.jpg

2... AMG bling. These are basically diamond polished all over.

CutBack.jpg

People think the second is TOO bling?

Problem is, they was £125 a pop for the BMW bling and £99 for the AMG! :headhurt:

I thought that was a bit OTT price wise.... anyone care to comment?

Also any other suggestions on how to get them super bright would be more than welcome... :thumbs:

I refurbed my RAYS 3 weeks ago. The colour used is 97M on a light silver undercoat. A lot of metallic was added so it sparkles distinctively in the sun.

If you are interested, I can get you a price that will be way lower than what you've been quoted :thumbs:

You are not that far away also...

I will upload some photos when I get a chance (Photobucket is down due to site maintenance at the moment)

Yes I'm guessing they're mine (even though the images aren't showing up due to Photoshop's technical difficulties!).

Those pictures don't do justice. I took some better pictures of the wheels over the weekend after I washed them for the first time, they looked unbelievable!! You can see the sparkle in the images created from the sunlight.

As soon as Photobucket is up and running, I'll post the pictures up. If you're impatient, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you via e-mail.

Be careful with polished rims Jim...the bloke who did ours said that they get ruined by the weather really quickly.

Searchy on Google for 'alloy wheel white worm'.

+1 - as soon as a stone manages to break through the lacquer it will ruin them. I had a diamond cut lip on my old Rotas and they went white when I kerbed the rim slightly and also from stone chips :headhurt: