couple of uestions

david 164

can the speedo be re calibrated in the zed, my digital one is reading bout 4 mph different to the clock,not a big pro blem but just wondering if it can be done,also the rev limiter is reading different,so say if u set it at 4000 it wud flash at 3500 again not that fussed just curious,and hav got a dead spot,as u feather the throttle,car jerks slightly,then clears,any hep wud be appreciated

If you set it at 4000 it will be a constant light at 4000 but will flash before this. Dont know about the speedo mine read 1-2 mph different. I would think the digital one is reading more accurate.

My worst bug bear is the average speed. Set the cruise at 70mph on the trip computer and reset average for a couple of mins and the average speed will say 66mph. How can this be? its the same instrument :angry:

BTW.

If u r postn usin yr fone thn ok.

If however you are using a full size keyboard then behave, it makes your post a b1tch to read.

I have noticed a flatspot - jerk around 1500rpm if I apply throttle around this speed. However if I apply below this and run through it, its fine. Not that I would normally drive at such low engine speeds. Not noticed any problem with the rest of the rev band, apart from it going balistic above around 5500. :D